I hope you had a wonderful day, thank you for coming to our lesson! I have attached the slides for you to look over when you get a chance to.
For some extra practice, here are some exercises for you!
Fill in the Blanks Fill in the blanks with the correct days of the week.
- Monday, Tuesday, ____, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- ____ is the first day of the week.
- We usually have a meeting on ____, but not this week.
- On ____, I always go to the gym.
- The weekend starts on ____, and ends on ____.
Grammar Practice Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in parentheses.
- I _________________ (work) on Wednesdays.
- They _________________ (have) a party every Friday.
- She _________________ (go) to the cinema on Sundays.
- We _________________ (not like) Mondays.
- My brother _________________ (play) football with his friends on Saturdays.
here is a listening exercise with a quiz for you!
Writing Exercise Write a short paragraph about your favorite day of the week. What do you do on this day?