I hope you are doing well today, thank you for coming to our lesson and participating! I have attached the slides for you to look at when you get a chance to!
For some extra practice, here are some exercises for you.
First, here is a reading comprehension about healthy lifestyles! There are some questions as well for you to try.
Next, here is a listening for you, also with a quiz at the end!
And finally, an optional writing exercise:
Think about your lifestyle and experiences. Write a short paragraph (about 100-150 words) answering the following questions:
- Have you ever tried any extreme sports or activities?
- Have you ever traveled to a different country or culture?
- What healthy habits have you developed in your daily routine?
- Have you ever participated in any social or community events?
- Do you have any future plans to change your lifestyle in any way?
Remember to use the present perfect tense in your answers. Also, try to include some lifestyle-related vocabulary to showcase your language skills.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns,